Thursday 31 October 2013

We do love a Feather and a Fur ✌✌✌❤❤❤


Now me and Becca have many a love in life  ... Pvc.... Glittery frilly socks ... Fluff... Pink...Velvet... Hollographic... Plastic.... Pastels... Gothic...Tassels... Tye dye... Feathers... Furr... Shiney amazingness ... MINJU hahaha ❤ oh and a good strawberry Daquri but thats another thing !! 




So when we got together we had to wack out the feather and the fur ! ✌ 
I love it when Becca wears her "chicken feathers" (please say this in a geordie accent in your head haha amazing!!) everywhere she goes she leaves a trail of feathers ! Hahaha LOVE YOU you stylish chicken bastard ! Haha ❤





So i saw this blue furry babe online and needed him!! I spotted him in leeds so was like "Oh hiii amazing blue fur i need in my life!" Totally needed, totally fell in love !! Need a pink one too ooohh ooh i doo !  
I then found this totally lush floral velvet Kimono from River island and the outfit just allll come together in my head like BAM!! Blur fur, floral kimono, silver pvc and pink velvet AA crop!! POW frikkin POW!!! ✌ it just had to happen... Soz natwest :/ 




I love the colours in this kimono! Work so well with the Silver pvc! Silver an bluue oooohh i feel like i wanna be in the 90s singing "sppaaaaaceee maaaaaan" haha .... ✌ love a space man ! 




I canni forget me kitty socks! Love a good sock... These are just too cute ✌
Please ignore the state of my £3 shoes ! You hear me rite pals.... 3 pounndd shoooess .. Come on ladies come on laddiesss 3 pounndd shoooes! Haha (oh i do hope youve seen the 1pound fish man on youtube to get my little £3 shoe song!!) there pretty much the same as a "Gwenda" shoe from Toppers!! ✌

Anyways .... Hope you love ✌✌❤❤ lots of love Lizzy hippie ✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌

Floral Kimono : River island
Pink Velvet Crop : American Apparell 
Silver PVC : Topshop
Blue Fur : Topshop
Kitty socks : Topshop
Shoes : Primark



Oh my god I bloody love Lizzy's kimono so much man! Absolute velvet crush, 100% borrowing this beaut like!! (Don't you just love being the same size as your bestie!) 

So as it's autumn n all that I always feel the need to crack out some black. Now don't get me wrong I'm a lover of colour, me wardrobe looks like a rainbows exploded but I feel that cold weather calls for cold dark colours and a bit of chicken feathers never does any harm!! 



So I bought these feathers last aw, they've recently been released by Topshop again as they were so popular. Now I'm not joking I look like big bird!!! But in a good way!!! I feel leaving a trail of feathers behind you is always a good look!!! And I'm always warm! Forget the winter coats get yourself some chicken feathers ladies. You will thank me in January when everyone else Is freezing their tits off on nights out. 

Teamed with my trusty pvc (which if you have seen in Toppers it really smells like fish!!) hahaha don't ask me why! Sometimes we get things in that smell like pickled onion monster munch and it really makes me hungry. The skirt however, not so much. Looks fit though. Got this cute little top from H&M I don't know how to describe it, a friend at work described it as a cross between something mexican and Christmas. I dunno. All I know is I like it and the bobbles jingle around when I move! Always a cool move!!! I teamed my black black black outfit with u guessed it, some black lippy and my always trusty 120 denier tights (im a cold person!!!) and i'm good to go. Soz goth!!! 

✌❤ and lots of black, Becca x


Chicken feathers - Topshop
Pvc skirt - Topshop
Hat - H&M
Shoes - Minju Kim for H&M
Top - H&M
Black lippy - illamasqua 'pristine' 



2 comments:

  1. MY GOD YOU TWO ARE AMAZING!! Sorry for the caps but very excited...the chicken is fabu and the floral kimono <3 love it all!! new follower here for sure

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete