Saturday 16 November 2013

Blogging with champers !!! CELEBRATIONS!! Woop wooop ✌

Last night was such a bloody good night !! Blogging and gettin pissed whilst being stylish twats ! ✌ Becca and Tom's new home (IT'S A FRIKKIN CASTLE!!) is just too amazing! We had to crack open the champers to celebrate on how well our blog is doing !! We're so proud and amazed !! THANK YOU! 


So this week me an Becca have been a little bit naughty on treats ! (i say a little but i mean alot!!) phahaha SOZ TREATS! As soon as this sequin top came into work we both died at its amaazzingness and had to crack out a peice off uniform !! I mean 60% off how can we not !! Its like Mermaid heaven! An i swear im a mermaid ! Haha (i even wanted to buy a mermaid fish tail off ebay just to sit an chill in on settee !! Hahaha) MAD HEAD ! Anyways its just bloody amazing, and we had to buy it an be matching bastards ! 



HOLOGRAPHIC LILAC SHOES !!! Erm HELLO! Gaaaaaaahhh we both died (we die alot!) at these bad boys!!!!! There just amazing and shiney and sooo frikkkin cool! I saw them online and sent becca a pic ... Lets just say her reply was along the lines off ... HOWAAAY PET NEEED NOW LIKE MAN ! EYE WHEY EYE! 

 (Adams photographic skills.... SOZ TOM!!!!)

Hahahaha i love my little geordie hippie! Speaking of geordies my boyf had his 1st insight into how me an Becca get down with the blog phahaha, i mean he already knows im a freak like but now its all out in the open hahaha. SOZ ADAM! Tom was our photographer for the night, and Adam  was our party popper popper !! Haha! Skills ! 



Overall was such a lovely night!! Gettin pissed, bloging our hearts out, eating mini burgers and bacon lolly pops (the boys, not me an Becca, we was on the haribo and chocolate OBVS!) And singing along too YOU AINT GOT NUN UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!! Hahahahaha soz hunny ✌



Hope you love ! Love Lizzy hippie ✌❤✌❤✌❤✌


Lizzy : 
Sequin top : Topshop
Pink Skirt : Topshop 
Holographic shoes : Topshop
Unicorn socks : Topshop
Necklace : Topshop
 
HEAD T TOE TOPPERS!! Absolute addict !! ✌✌✌❤❤❤


Oh my god man absolutely loved last night with my hippie, Tom and Apple. I literally got up an vommed all over me empty haribo packets SOZ FOOD! Well not really but I looked like a right clip and when u wake up naked with bits of party poppers attached to you you know it was a good night!!!!!!! 
 
Wish I looked like this now!!! Soz mermaid and pastels it's all about the pastels man I'm feeling my new pink hair needs to be accompanied by many pastel friends so this top was a must have uniform piece I mean I feel like toppers haven't produced this kind of gem in a while and I for one am VERY excited an jumped around A LOT while wearing it last night. 


As Lizzy said we were very cheeky and bought some new shoes this week but as u all know Tom is an absolute babe station and he's bought me them as an early birthday pressie. I had to get a 4 though man! What the absolute hell I've never been a 4 since I was about 7years old, a nah I'm a midget but I'm a standard 5 and proud of it!!!! So if u purchase these try em on first! Or I might just be a complete small feeted hobbit. Dunno though. Think it's the shoes.

Oooh also I finally got the opportunity to wear my amazing headband given to me by the fabulous VM team at work (it was originally on our mannequins for festival season) and now it's been pranced around a castle like I'm a fucking pony with feathers coming out me hair. I LOVE IT!!!!!



Peace, love and prancing ✌❤ Becca hippie 

Becca:

Top - Topshop
Headband - Topshop mannequins
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Topshop
Socks - primarni


7 comments:

  1. Love everything as usual!!! Let me know how the shoes are! I was going to get the silk one online and the reviews weren't good to comfort and staying on your feet haha! I need this top! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need the shoes!!! Towler went a size down i went a size up!! Weird! There not amazingly comphy but what shoes are?! Haha , deffo need the top toooo ✌❤ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've worn them again today and feel they're getting comfier!!! Buy them!!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls should get commission from Topshop for all the sales you make :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blogs are fab! I know I can't spend anymore time in topshop than I already do! But they make me want to spend lots of money! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicola! haha we're the same, always spending!! x

      Delete