Sunday 20 April 2014

Custom outfits yallll ✌️❤️✌️❤️

So because we're always chatting everyone's ear off about fashion, the blog etc etc we got talking to our friend Beckie Green about making clothes, wedding dresses and basically sticking pom poms on everything. It's happening people. We love them


I teamed mine with my amazing new season Zara crochet dress and Asos strappy Alexander Wang style shoes. It was absolutely FREEZING. And we had to get changed in the street. Hi buses going past.


When Beckie offered to make me something I instantly knew what style dress I wanted. The 60s swing dress is one of my fave styles for me to wear. I have a black sequin Aqua by Aqua (AQ now) amazing one from a few years back and I love doing a good spin. Flashed too many people in my time but I can't resist man!! I love to spin!!!!


Soz losing my shoe down my leg. This is why I'm good at styling and not modelling! Need to be on the other side of the camera man!


Blooody love a pvc skirt me! Its all i wear hahahaha! Infact i wore one to work the other day (now im an office gal) and everyone was like "what the hells that skirt" Im like its PVC MUURR TUKKERSS ! Hahah! Loved this shoot ! Altho it was fecking freeezing, in the middle of some G town in sheffield, groups of people walking past thinking "the chuffs them gals got on there heads" 


HAHAHAHA LIL AN FRIKKIN TOMMY !! Sozzzz ! 

Soon as Matt mentioned hed done a photoshoot by the river before, and saw great big rats, becca was about to freak out man! She dont like them rats hahahah! Love a rat me .... Not them dutty ones tho... Nice clean friendly pet shop ones b hahaha. ANNYYWHOOO back to the clothes ! So the lovely miss beckie green got us measured up... (After my shitty attempt at measurin myself ERM NO MOM MY WAIST IS 5 INCHES SMALLER  THAN THAT) hahaha .... She drew us up some fab desings , i do love a skirt an a crop! 


And found some lush fabrics!! White pvc ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yummmmy! 

FAVE PIC! 

She made us these beautiful pieces bless her, such a telented babe !! 

Hope u all love ✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️

Megga thanks to Beckie Green for the clothes

And Matt Waterhouse for the photography

MUA buy Jana ❤️ 



1 comment: