Friday 23 May 2014

Summer time suits ✌️💕✌️💕✌️

Now we all love a good co ord ! Espesh me an becca, we go mentals for em!!! Im never a trouser kinda gal cuz bish got them hips thighs an ass that just get in the way !!! GRRRRR! Im usually the girl stood in the changing rooms with trousers (dare i try em on) stuck round my ass PAHHAAHA. so am usually a skirt gal ✌️  BUT i saw this lush suit on Asos an was like OHHH MY DAAAYS!! Love the length on the jacket, its almost like kimono jacket! I feel it wud look lush wish a dress under too or just thrown over any outfit !  And to say i got TALL GAL PROBLEMS the trousers are a deecent lengh like, dont look daft on me for a change ahhaha. 



I love the colours in this, deffo perfect for a wedding or just every day life f me hahaha. Teamed with lilac crop top from zara. Yummmmmy. 


Now im an Office gal HOLLA AT ALL MY DAAAATA INPUTTERS OUT THERE !! I find my self buying clothes i can wear in erry day life, and to work!! Im only a wee 4hour a week Topshop gurl now. I cant be wearing no Pink feather jumpers, holographicness to my new job now phahaha so i try buy things i can mix an match like! Deffo crack this out at work.... Smart an that ! I will forever be buying them feathers an holographicness tho ;) soz.....



Lots of love lizzy hippy xxxxxx ❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️



Jacket: Asos
Trousers : Asos
Shoes : zara
Lilac crop top : Zara


4 comments:

  1. Love this! I need a matching suit in my life!

    Sophie | www.opalwren.blogspot.co.uk
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely !! Everyone needs a cheeky co ord suit 😜😜 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy, I love this outfit your style is amazing!

    I nominated you for the Liebester award!

    Boujietee.blogspot.co.uk

    Tolani
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry wrong link its boujietee.blogspot.com not .co.uk

      Delete