Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bloggginng in the raaaainnn .. Were bloggging in the raaainnn ✌

As per its bloody raining again! But luckily we both have our trusty Floppy hats ! 
(although poor momma b got wet taking the photos!) she needs a floppy hat man! Haha..... Anyways today we got together (slightly soggy an wet) but were together :) <3 



My PVC obsession is still going strong and will do for a long time,i grow more in love with these skirts everytime i wear them! I picked up my latest one the other day at work, how amazing is this silver!! 

I love how my Topshop team show me things that they know il love!! 
"Liz ! silver PVC came in this morning, its on 90s antwerp... You NEED!" haha im like ohh yeaaaahhh but my bank accounts like ohhhh shiiiitttt ! Soz bank. Totally worth it though, although the boyf thinks im some kind of PVC bondage wannabe ;) haha sozzzz ! 



How amaze is this Fringed tassel limey greeney gold top!!! I saw him at work yesterday and was like I NEED YOU!! 
Haaaa! Unfortunately this lime Gillet isnt mine, i borrowed him off my fellow beauty becca, BUT new uniform is starting next week at work, an ima BUY him ! Hes come out in Petite also which i really like as its more of a cropped gillet! Deffo a piece worth investing in ! Crack him out all over winter ! 



Trusty primarni floppy hat, and my fave Topshop boots ✌

Hope you all love! Lots of love lizzy xxxx

Floppy Hat : primark (£10)
Fur Gillet : Topshop (£65)
Fringe Top : Topshop (£26)
Silver PVC : Topshop (£38)
Boots : Topshop (ARES £80)
Spike Handcuffs : (Asos last year £80)





Hi team! So today I'm feeling the silver hype with my lovely Liz, who doesn't want to look like the tin man though? Classic look!! So unless you've been living under a rock this past week you will know that fashion fave and absolute babe station Kate Bosworth has once again joined forces with Toppers to create an amaaaaaazing collection. A bit androgynous and sci fi ish all mixed in one it was a toss up between the silver leather skirt and the foil dress for me. At £25 cheaper I went for the foil I mean howay man I do get paid minimum wage u know! Not made of money! And Topshop discount isn't always what it seems (soz applying for the new staff card!!). So after a chat with a lovely friend of mine who went halfers with me as an early birthday present the foil was mine!!! 

This dress says it all I think - just add a floppy hat, knee highs and some black lippy and waaaaalllah! Science fiction fashion bitch. Defo a potential birthday dress for Paris in Novemeber. Kate Bosworth would be proud!!!!

Lots of love and fashion foil ❤ Becca 


Dress - Kate Bosworth for Topshop
Knee high boots - H&M
Hat - H&M
Black Lippy - Illamasqua 'Pristine'




2 comments:

  1. Perfection....I might become addicted to your posts~ BUT I do not know where to follow you :(

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we are sorting our profile out at the moment so it should be easy to follow! Thanks so much for your support beaut, glad you're enjoying it! Love Becca & Lizzy xxx

    ReplyDelete