Wednesday 30 October 2013

IM WEARING JEANS !!!!! .... Saaay whhhaaaatt!

Thats rite .... Your heard correct ... Lizzy b is wearing JEANS! Im a jean phobe... A jean disowner... A jean hater... i literally own one pair of tye dye jeans, and a white pair (which both colours do nothing for a big bootay and beyonce thighs!!) so when ever ive worn them ive felt rank!! .... I MADE myself try on a pair of Jamie jeans from Topshop yesterday, a nice dark blue !! This is all very weird for me as im used to wearing pvc skirts, pencil skirts .... Oh and more pencil skirts ! Paaha ! 
Today has been a big day for me, blasting out a pair of Jamies ! Literally everyone at work was like "oh my god liz your wearing jeans!!" ha .... 
So here is my wee outfit i put together with my Jamie jeans (which for all you lovely curvey bootaaaay gals out there fit lush and give good BUTT support!) 


Now im all for a pink, so when i saw this ahhmazing Pink Feather gillet i had to buy him! Pure amaze... Propa statement piece ! 
The Top i bloody love too, im loving river island at the mo, they have some cracking pieces in, all the structured tops look fab! I love the colours on this one, baby pink and barbie pink clashing!! ✌ dont be afraid !  Me an Becca love a good colour clash.... An just a clash in general ! Ha ✌


Barbie pink fur clutch is super cute!! Really brigtens up this outfit ! Im all for a colour :) ... As per me fave boots from toppers and a wee floppy hat to hide rain hair ! Haha✌



Just a quickie again ✌ me and becca back onnit together sooon! Oooosssshh

Lots of love lizzy ✌❤ xxxx

Top : River Island
Feather Gillet : River Island 
Clutch : River Island
Jeans : Topshop (Jamie)
Boots : Topshop (ARES)
Hat : Primark 

✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤✌❤

2 comments: