Sunday 27 October 2013

Minju you absolute babe station!!

After a few days of poorly ness and feeling sorry for myself Minju Kim for H&M has absolutely had me life!! (In a good way). The postman dropped her off yesterday and instantly my mood was lifted as i chatted nonsense to Tom about how class everything was and how much I was dying over Minju. He has literally gotten past the stage of trying to respond now, he knows my head is too far up my arse/stuck in the H&M box digging out the Minju treats. Soz Tom. 



So as my partner in fashion crime Lizzy told you I managed to buy pretty much the whole collection bar the coat which was seriously high on my Minju wish list. The peplum is currently on it's way to me as we speak! Everything fits like a dream and the quality is just unreal, literally could be wearing pyjamas. I did however buy the jacket in a medium (it was all that was left and id rather have Minju over no Minju!!) which is too big for me and does make me look slightly michelin but at the end of the day its cold now and sometimes you just have to look like a twat!! 

Bloody hell man I love a H&M collab literally cannit sleep thinking about the Isabel Marant collection coming this November, soz early birthday treats!!! I need them man, howay I am going to Paris for me birthday I need to be rocking some Marant with me Minju!!! SOZ! 




So if anyone sees any Minju knockin about any H&M stores I'm urging you now to buy buy buy! You will never look back!!! Absolute babe station for life. WE LOVE YOU MINJU KIM ❤❤❤



❤ Becca 

Dress - Minju Kim for H&M
Cape - Minju Kim for H&M
Shoes - Minju Kim for H&M
Jacket - Minju Kim for H&M
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment