Thursday 24 October 2013

Lovely day for it ✌

What a beautiful day here in Sheffield!! Makes a change i tell thee, this week has been rank! Finally a day off, and a lush blue sky :) lovely chance to get my blog on! 
Thought id reprecent my love for all things pink / shiney and holographic today, and seen as the suns out i love a good shine ! Haha ... Although i remember once, i walked out my flat, and this little old fella walked past me, i had Head to toe Neon yellow on in bright blazing sunshine.... He sqwinted and looked away as he walked past in disgust hahaha oooops... Soz like! Its Fashion darling!! (chuff knows what my neighbours think of me! Haha) 



Anyways enuff about blinding people !
This is one of my FAVE skirts. I saw it and had to have it! The shape and material is so lush! 
I picked up this white crop top in the sale last week at work, been eyeing him up for a while then BOOM .... hi sale !! This never usually happeens ... As everythin i own always goes into sale! Wah! 

How amazing is this lilac and silver Kimono!! Unfortunately i picked him up from a charity shop! Hes DEFFO my best find from a charity shop! I was going to invest in the 9thwillow hollographic kimono which is pretty simular too this!  (please dont get confussed buy how i call clothes HIM  Haha) 



Feeling like a big pink bear again.... Standard feeling tbf ✌ haha ! How cute is this supper fluffy, supper pink and supper cheap cardie !! Its all about the Fluff this season guys ! And a pink fluff .. Well i just couldnt say no ! Primarni bad boi bargain! We all love a good primarni find :) this ones so soft and fluffy, i love him! 

Now i was in some slight pain whilst doin this today ... Heres the story ... SPICE GIRL BOOTS! Oh how i love you... But oh how you hurt me! ... My own fault, stupid me saw them... They were the last pair, all sold out in store and online, these were 2 sizes too small for me, but i some how managed to sqweeeeeze my feet into them haha i was like "yeah man they fit.. Look i can walk ... I can walk ... I can OUUCH CHARLIE!!!" .... They totally didnt fit ... But i had to have em! 
1 month later they came back in, in all sizes! FAB hahaha !
But i try blast them out for an hour or two every now and then !! 

Oohhh not to forget my FAVE sunglasses ever ! I literally had them stuck to my face all day and night when i was in Ibiza ! Haha ... There like two tone amazing bug eyes ! ✌

Hope you love the outfit !✌ watch out for me and my beautiful Stinkin Hippie beccas blog coming soon! 

Love lizzy ✌ xxxx

Holographic Skirt - Topshop
Kimono - Charity shop (9thwillow sell a very simular one)
Pink Cardie - Primark
Whitw Crop - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop (Astrix)
Subglasses -Topshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment