Saturday 19 October 2013

#bloglife ✌

After a busy week of Topshop work, blog wars with Alastair and just being alive we've put our blonde heads together and FINALLY got some photos of us both!! We've had many a chat in the fitting rooms at work about all the important questions in life - what should we wear? where should we take pics? etc etc so It has happened and here are the results!!! 

Blogging with your bestie is the best!!



I decided on a matchy H&M coord look today after receiving these beauties in the post this week - I'm feeling like a bejewelled patterned pirate. I mean who doesn't enjoy matching tops and skirts? Am I right? Teamed with my trusty Zara Aztec coat (such an amazing buy, it was worth freezing my tits off in Paris earlier this year - Parisians know its all about fashion over pain!!!) and H&M knee high boots - I feel these may be my AW go to this year. A knee high first for me I've never gone that way before but I'm feeling it and if it's good enough for Rachel Zoe it's good enough for me!!! 

Hat - H&M
Coord - H&M
Coat - Zara
Boots - H&M
Shirt under top - Topshop




Yes we are a couple of twats like haha! Loved today with my Becca! Even though i looked like a very large pink sheep with mouse ears (which is actually a bow!) haha. 
I thought id go all out and pink today, since going blonde from my Neon green hair im now slightly obsessed with the pale pinks !! My fave an best buy this month HAS to be this cropped shaggy fur PINK jacket!! Bloody love it ! Funny story, I picked up my extremley drunken boyfriend from town after work the othernight whilst wearing this coat, he comes rolling in my car "WHATS THAT MAN?? SEAWEED?!! Why you wearing sea weed man" (in his Geordie accent) hahaha he was 100% sure i was sat with a coat of seaweed !! But i can tell you now its a big ball of fluffy amazingness !! Maybe on par with a pom pom ✌<3


Now here in Topshop we love a cheeky online return ... And i happend to snap up this ahhhhhmazing PINK pu cotton jumper !!!! It came into my arms and i totally fell in love ! Totally Worth bein poor untill pay day for ! 
Clashed the pu pink with a PVC pink pencil, had this since summer time, melted my ass off at work in such vile heats ... Again totally worth it !! (think of It as a body wrap!haha) 
Cracked on a pair of sparkly pink socks, standard ✌ and rose gold wedges from last year !!! 
I cant forget the headband either haha.... I picked him up in the sale at work, i couldnt resist! Look like bunny ears haha ! Anyways hope you love what weve done today :) cause we love each other and bloody loved today! Haha soz soppy !! 

Holla ✌ love Becca & Lizzy xxx ❤❤


Croped shaggy Fur jacket - H&M
Pu jumper - Topshop
PVC pencil skirt - Topshop
Socks -Topshop 
Holographic clutch - Zara
Shoes - Topshop (oldies) 
Headband - Topshop 

2 comments:

  1. Seriously love you girls! So fun and crazy x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete