Thursday 17 October 2013

Wish i was walking in Minju's Shoes :(

So Minju Kims new range for H&M came out this morning, unfortunately i was working at 7am so totally missed out on being a 1st order wanker :( AND on my dinner break we had a fire alarm ... Had the shoes / jumper in my bag ... BOOM sold out once i got outside!! Wanted to cry ;( 

LUCKILY though my stinkin hippie side kick Becca was up at dawns crack trying to get some beaut treats and she did !! Yayyyyy!! So were gunna share ! Hahaha sadly the coat had sold out :( and i got boat sized feet compared too my little one so maybe i can borrow the cape :p hee hee !



 Anyways the range is totally lush , amazing coloures , textures , the structure of the clothes is amazing too! 
deffo one of the best ranges to come out of H&M in a while (soz beyonce did love ya bikinis though) ✌

Becca manged to get the shoes ! (deffo my fave things) Cape, peplum top, cropped jacket AND the dress !! I swear were not addicted or anything ahhaha (bloody love h&m invoices!) 
So watch out for us hitting up Minjus garms soon ;) 



Lots of love lizzy ✌


PS HOW AMAZING ARE THESE SHOES MAN!!!!!! Gaaaaahh so sad my boat feet size sold out ;( wahh 

No comments:

Post a Comment