Monday 25 November 2013

Hashtag Meadham Problems. Soz.

Oh my god maaaaannnnn our Meadham Kirchhoff has been dispatched and Topshop have delivered them into our lives and now we'll never be the same because we have sheer dresses, satin gloves and furry boots!!!!!! All necessities in life I mean I feel everyone should own some pink satin princess gloves and wear them with pride! Soz not working on the till at work/getting hackies wherever we go. IT'S WORTH IT.


Everyone at work was up at the crack of dawn last thurs to get some Meadham although it was released a bloody week before payday. You know when we get paid Topshop!!!! Shan! So we ebayed the fuck out of everything, took out loans, u name it us crazy bastards did it to get some fluff and eyeballs. Tom had a propa chuff on when I woke him up at 6am (by texting Lizzy and walking into the door) and then came back 10mins later to tell him what i bought and if I could lend any money. Hahahaha SOZ. By the time he got to work he had about 5 texts asking for money. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!!! (I've put 6 long years of hard graft into this relationship!!!!) 


So anyway back to the outfits!! we've twinned up again and gone for the eyes baby doll dress. Eyes or moons??? who knows. Anyway, another thing on the list of best things ever. Although a bit of a ball ache trying to not flash people our knickers. Thank god for cycling shorts (are we living in the 90s????!!!!) 



Absolutely 100% think the gloves make the outfit though! Who cares if u can't carry out day to day tasks it's about looking good and feeling wonderful!!! And we do!!!! Also loving the pastel tights although I defo look like I'm in fancy dress and look like one of them weird people off the hunger games. 


Cannit wait for Toppers next collab I'm thinking it's probs gonna be Mossy in April so best get saving some pennies! (Never gonna happen, soz ebaying at the last second don't think we can get anymore loans.) Cannit actually handle all this man we literally have a nervy b for about 3 weeks before and live off no sleep cos we're too excited and think we've missed our alarms IT'S ALL TOO EXCITING. These collabs are giving us heart failure!!!!



Ps soz Meadham and Minju combined.

✌❤ and Meadham problems, Becca Hippie



Eye dress - Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop
Gloves - Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop
Tights - Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop
Shoes - Minju Kim for H&M



GAAAAAAHHHHH MEADHAM PROBLEMS FO SHO!! Weve literally been weeing our selfes all week for this moment to happen !!! I ordered my Meadham into work, quickly tried them on in the fitting rooms.... Some girls just dont get Meadham man!! I mean WHY EVER NOT!!! Eyes, lips, frills, sheer amazingness !! FURRY FRIKKIN BOOTS!! Hahaha they are so redic its amazing ! Haters gun hate ! But appreciaters gunna appreciate !  And boyyy do we appreciate !! Now i am alittle sad as i ordered the Golden amazing shoes which i was crazy excited for...... Then the bastards emailed me saying they had sold out and i couldnt have them :(. 2 WHOLE DAYS OFF EXCITMENT OVER THEM THEN BOOM .... GONE :( boo.


So we decided to get involved in the Lift at Towler Towers haha... I swear if beccas neighbours could see us theyd think we were in panto or summet ! Hahahahaah absolute fancy dress !! Bloody love it though! THE GLOVES ARE THE BEST!! So glad we got them, they totally make this dress! Unfortunately im a lanky twat and tis on the short side f me! (Soz ass out) but tnf its bloody see through so may aswell get ass out !!! JOKE ! Haha .... Least we aint in primarni leggings with pants AND skin on show!!   Good ol cycling shorts ;)

(Tom made us do action shots !! Ahhahaha "imagine there was a badger wearing meadham" hahahaha) 



Now i went abit CRAY CRAY and ordered the fluffy shoes didnt i ! I mean they were the last pair in my size .... Chuff knows where im gunna wear them, i dont want em  to get dutty !! Maybe il just stare at them all day and stroke them like a cat hahahaah ! 



πŸ’❤️πŸ’❤️πŸ’❤️πŸ’MEADHAM WE LOVE YOU AND WISH WE COULD HAVE AFFORDED TO BUY YOU ALL BUT BISHES BE POOR !!! πŸ’❤️πŸ’❤️πŸ’❤️πŸ’❤️

Still waiting for my tights in the post .... And may have a wee pay day treat if theres so beauts left online !! 



LOTS OF HIPPIE LOVEING ✌️❤️✌️πŸ’❤️πŸ’ lizzy xxxxxx



Lip & Eye dress : Meadham Kirchhoff
Gloves : Meadham Kirchhoff
Fluffy boots : Meadham Kirchhoff

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’


4 comments:

  1. Haha brilliant, I haven't saw your blog up until now and it's so lovely and fun! I'm so jealous of your lovely meadham kirchhoff stuff! You both look great and wow I wish I could wear them delightful boots! My meadham kirchhoff post is just me ranting about my lack if money hehe byanja.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww thanks Anja, glad you enjoyed it! Just read your blog...LOVE IT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girlies are so frikkkkkkennnnn cute!!!! such an inspirational blog, such cool sassy sistassss. alot of love for you guys xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks so much Ashleigh! really glad you're enjoying it :) xxx

      Delete