Thursday 21 November 2013

MEADHAM MADNESS!!!✌️✌️❤️❤️

Today has beeen absolute crackers man!!! Both me an becca set our alarms for 5.50am! ... Clearly not early enuff !!! How earlys a gal gotta get up for abit of Meadham man??!! HAA ! I kept dreaming id slept through and missed it!!!! Woke up every bloody 2hours ! Then BOOM! Hiya 5.50am ! 



Got straight onto toppers .com ... Typed in meadham a few times ... Blurrey eyed sleeepy twat haha ... THERE IT WAS !!! The one thing i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted were the Green Glitter Face shoes !! SOLD THE FUCK OUT !!! At 10 t 6 in the morning !!!! bishes b cray up all night but i kinda wish i did ! Hahaha ! BUT .... How ever we did get some treats oh yes we did 🍒✌️❤️

Now ive literally skinted me self out like, as towler says "Dont need to eat, skinny and MEADHAM MAN!!" Hahaha best saying i herd all year !! I GOT THE FUKKIN FLUFFY BOOOTS!!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! ❤️✌️❤️✌️ I mean there just redic ! Hahahaa but i love them! No idea where i can wear them with out gettin em wrecked !! Might just frame em ! Paaaha! The boy wont be seen dead with me in em haha sozzzz adam!! 



I then thought sod this i need MORE !!! Ordered the bloody lip an eye dress, the pink gloves (totes amaze!) cherry frilly socks and knee high glitter socks!!! 
Sooooo gutted topshop uploaded the rest of the garms throughout the day ;( missed out on so much more amazingness! THE SCARF!! Oh how i needed him!!!

So i felt really bad for myself... Quickly logged on and the golden beauts were there saying HIYYYAAAA in my bloody size ! Had t buy em !!!! WHO DO I THINK I AM??!! Hahahahaah 


So all in all we managed to get some absolute treats!! Were way too excited to get em in dee post!! Look out for our MEADHAM BLOG !!! Eeeeeeee way to excited for this one gunna be amaze !!! 

LOVE YAZ ❤️

Lizzy & Becca ✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️

Heres what else we got between us ... Im currently sat thinkin i need to order some tights ! Ahhahaha SOZ ! ✌️






 

Probs order a cheeky pair of pastel tights in our sleeep ! ✌️ Phahahaha ADDICTS !! 


PS JUST REMEMBERD SOMETHING HILLARE !!! Like last year or maybe longer Topshop was sellin Meadham Kirchhoff nail wraps ! Few of us bought them, cuz they were funky diff ..... One off em was an actual FANNY!! Hahahahaa

LOOOOK!! 


Hahahahha soz fanny nails!! ✌️

1 comment:

  1. Cryin at the fanny nail! ahahah , unfortunately this nail disaster happened to me last year, HAD to buy them because they were waaaay cute..got babs to put them on for me , got to the last nail wrap and there it was! I was rockin fanny nail for weeks man :') xxx Jana

    ReplyDelete