Wednesday 20 November 2013

Sequin sistaaaaaas!

It's common knowledge by now that me and my Lizzy B bloody love a good sequin!!! I mean who doesn't want to shine like a shiny disco ball everyday? I feel sequins are a wardrobe must and as soon as you wear them you feel instantly happy. Once again toppers have outdone themselves with this sequinned gem!! Feeling the pinks and the pastels with our new hair it was time for some pink sequins to come into our lives!!!! 


We're loving a bit of twin action at the minute and feel like dressing as each other is appropriate!! Pink pink and more pink!!!! You will feel so happy wearing pink I'm telling you!!! It was Topshop team tea family time tonight and the obvious time to crack out some sequins.



I teamed my sequins with my birthday Jolenes (need to stop wearing them now it hasn't actually been my birthday yet, soz Tom!!) and my favourite tutu ballerina dress from Toppers which is such a good bargain buy!!! Cant actually remember the price but it was cheap and cheerful and good enough for me!!! (dont trust me though i do have a spending problem) 
It's all about layering sequins over dresses for me!!! Wearing my trusty hat because it's just started snowing (bastard!!!!) and of course me 120 deniers from Marks and Sparks (I'm a cold person!!!!!!!) 


Peace, love and sparkly sequins, Becca Hippie ✌❤

Becca Hippie:

Sequin top - Topshop
Tutu dress (worn under top) - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop (Jolene)
Hat - H&M

PS BECCAS DRESS IS £29 hahaha SOZ sado that knows prices :/ !!


HAHA YES!!! Becca is rite we are bloody obsessed with a good sequin ! Tbf were kind of obsessed with alot of shiney amazing things ! Haha i love being beccas twinnie man! Ever since i met her i always idolised her ! And now we isss twinnnss !! SOZ STALKER ! Haha eeeeeeeee you know i love ya :) ❤️✌️


We love a pink! Pink is just lush, deffo our fave colour at the mo, pastel bastels haha ! Teamed my sequin gem with my pink pvc ! So glad i got this beaut in the summer! Probs my fave colour PVC ! 
And as it started snowing it was a good job i cracked out the old pink fluff and blue fur !!! (Soz about leaving trails of sequins and pink fluffy fur in my boyfs flat haha!) all night weve been chocking on fluff of beccas new scarf babahaha ! Totally worth chocking on tho as it is amaaze ! ✌️



Just a quick one tnight whilst having team time with our topshop lovelys !! Tgis is deffo a sick place to blog ! Need them walls in my house man!! 

Anyways off to the land of nod to dream about MEADHAM !! Eeeeeeeek literally all night weve been planning on what we can afford t buy and what time to set our alarms ! HAHA absolute addicts !! ✌️❤️

Lots o love lizzy hippie ✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️

Top :Topshop
Pvc skirt : Topshop
Boots : H&m 




No comments:

Post a Comment