Sunday 29 December 2013

LILAC LOVE! ✌️💜✌️💜

Megga love for pastels rite now.... Its all about those pinks, lilacs, baby blues! Love a clash of boldness with the pastels too but today i just turned into a crayola lilac queen phaha. 



I bought this cheeky dress payday! And due to my longness it is very short !!! EFF YOU LEGS :( 
I love the colour, the shape and everything about it! 
I added my fave charity shop buy EVER over the top so you cant see no ass cheek! Haha SOZ ASS CHEEK! Its so lush man, goes so well with this dress, CLASH CLASH CLASH MUURRR TUKKKERS!! Dont be scuuured! Do it! Me and becca love a cheeky clash! Or a matchey match ! 
Ive layered this look also with a cute lilac stripe crop top underneath .... I mean its bloody cold out there ... Every little layer helps !!




FEATHERS ! Feathers everywhere haha if you dont leave a trail of glitter where ever you go make it a feather!! So glad i got this feather cardie, looks crackin over everything ! Goes so lush with the lilacness too! Propa warm, feel like a massive bird but I BLOODY LAV IT! ❤️✌️



JOLEANE JOLEANE JOLEANE JOOOOLEAAANNEEEE !! yes i love my lilac holographic Joleanes TOO MUCH! Alot of people say there really uncomphy but me an becca last a whole 9hour shift of running about for people and there fine ! Infact an absolute dream!! And now there in the sales! Good job we get discount ! My whole life is in the sales rite now... But i like to think of it this way .... Ive had my love an enjoyment out of them ! COME AT ME SALES! ha.... ALWAYS add a cheeky glittery sock.. I think i own more socks than pants like hahaha Sozzzzzz ✌️


PEACE AND HOLOGRAPHIC LOVE ✌️💜✌️💜✌️💜✌️💜✌️💜✌️ LIZZY HIPPIE ✌️💜✌️💜✌️💜✌️💜✌️ 

Dress : Topshop
Long kimono : Charity shop
Lilac crop top : Topshop
Feather cardie : Topshop
Hologrphic clutch : Zara
Joleane shoes : Topshop
Socks : Topshop



One two many ✌️✌️✌️✌️ pictures haha sozzzzz xxxxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment