Thursday 2 January 2014

Propa Princess!!!


Okay so I've lost me photographer!!!! Soz Tom!!! Bloody hell man we're like ships in the night with all this working over Xmas and new year stuff its shit, dont get a job in retail kids!!! Unless u wanna be a loner with a boner over christmas. So anyway I've resulted in taking my own pics and they're obvious selfies! Sozzzzzz.

So to welcome in the new year of 2014 I went for party princess. Absolutely love a full big bouncy over the top skirt so this one from Toppers (obvs) was right up my street! I've been eyeing it up at work for maybe a week or so, I feel it's very me. And seeing as though I had a few pressies off Tom to return this Xmas (the less said about one, the better!) lets just say I'd rather spend the money in the place I pretty much live in, I'm there enough!!!!!!


So because I'm big bird it's a necessity to wear feathers, especially for new year. Got me navy ones on this time! Tell u what though you don't need the bloody heating on when wearing these, jesus!!! These were a crackin buy going back a year ago like, they went in the bloody sale man! What the hell. Everything that me and Lizzy own goes into sale - sheffield needs to get over it's obsession with jersey. Urrrrrgggh. 

Going in to the new year I'm thinking of what I'll be wearing! Early 2013 saw me obsess over co-ords (see me flipagram on insta man! I mean it kind of went a bit too far.) it's so exciting thinking of what trends will be in, the new mossy for Topshop range in April, Fashion Week aaaaarrgghhhhh the list is ENDLESS. Me and Lizzy are always thinking what next , what can we buy, what can we find that is BIGGER AND BETTER!!!!! Can't wait for the blog to take off even more this coming year, WE'RE READY FOR YOU FASHION WORLD!!!!!!


Happy new year you crazy bastards,

✌❤ Becca Hippie

Chicken feathers - Topshop
Sequin top - Topshop
Puffy skirt - Topshop 
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita'

No comments:

Post a Comment