Wednesday 8 January 2014

Soz Sale Treats!!!

Right, let me just start by saying I hate sale. Absolutely hate the bastard, mainly due to working and people treating it like a shit tip but also because it's just a pile of general crap that people didn't want at full price.

But over the last few weeks I might have had a change of heart. Now this is based only on the Topshop sale!!! I don't go looking for no sales, I look at it cos I bloody have to and I get to work at 5am to do further mark downs (yes people, minimum wage staff have to do this!!!!!! Wish it was the fairies!!!!!!)

Due to my skintness I've only managed to get a few treats recently which happened to be in sale (now as soon as uniform at work starts again this will NOT be happening!) but I'm happy with my sale buys!!! Don't ever expect to see me rummaging though. Never gonna happen.


Now what I'm wearing was all found online! Yes people, the Internet. Where you should have done your Christmas shopping instead of making my life a living hell!!!!!!

Absolutely dying over my feather cape (also available in dusky pink which I'm seriously considering!!!!!) Originally £45 (nearly bought it full price) I got it in sale for a bargain £13.50!!! Now I mean who wouldn't be happy with this, especially the biggest big bird wannabe on the planet!!!!!! Yesssssss!!!!


Skirt was a cheeky purchase from Asos!! Worn by a friend at work I had to ask where it was from (cheers Cliffy!!!) and I had a propa chuff on when I saw it had gone down to 13quid. Absolutely going in my basket. Free delivery too. Buzz. 


So if you've got any pennies left after Xmas then even if you're against sales then it might be worth a wee look. You never know when you're gonna find some plastic feathery shit that u can stick on and think you look stylish in!!!!!

✌❤ and happy sale hunting, Becca Hippie

Feather cape - Topshop 
Skirt - Asos
Pvc Shirt - Asos
Knee high boots - H&M



No comments:

Post a Comment