Friday 10 January 2014

GI ME DEM SALE TREATS!! Part 2 ✌️❤️✌️❤️


As my beaut becca said WE FRIKKIN HATE SALE MAN!!! I mean who wants to rustle through rales of shit ? Na man naaaaa not meeee haha.... I did a cheeky online jobby didnt i! Sat down with me feet up... Cuppa tea ... No what am saying? Non o this madness! WEVE HAD TO WORK THROUGH IT ALL!! Waaahh! Its over now though! ..... :)
Now seen as half my life has gone into sale i didnt really buy much .... Cuz bish be skint and i already bloody have it!! (Thank gosh for uniform !!) 


MEADHAM BARGAIN!!!! Cant believe i got this beaut for £22.50!!!!! Absolute treat! Should have been £75! Not gunna lie i check the Meadham kirchhoff collection online daily at least 10 times !!! (Maybe more tbf ) They keep adding things back on mannnn!! I dont wanna miss anythig amazzing (even though i have ... Sad times) ... So i saw this bad boy... Added him in the bag! BOOM! Im a very tall bastaaad so i cracked on the pink pvc under cuz we aint seein no nunni hahahaha SOZ! 
I mean yes i have the other lip an eye dress but this is different ..... Ever so slightly ! Plus you can never own too much Meadham! Im still on the search for more!!! GI ME MOOREEEEE !!! 



Feaathhhers! I bought this wee chick for £15... 11.75 with discount ;) ... He shudda be £45 man!!! CRAY! So cute. Looks lush. Me an becca have same same haha matching bastards! I also bought a cheeky mo-hair fur from River island, the baby blue one.... Its AMAAAZE!! (Will be featuring him soon !


Feathers on my head are a wee freebie from work... THANKS LUKE U ABSOLUTE VM DREAM!! Little cheeky mannequin displays wernt he! Only gunna go in bin like! So me an becca got one :)  
I wanna go to a festivallll an wear themmmmm!! Infact i was gunna wear em out new years eve..... Then realised i wuddnt be able to fit in the taxi hahahahaa ! Woooops! 



Just alittle cheeky sale find for you guys! Me an becca have been el skinto from xmas an new year.... An tbf MINIMUM WAGE PROBLEMS YO! 

Roll on pay day !!! 

Lots of love lizzy hipppiee ✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️😘 xxxxxxx

Feather band : Topshop display Manaquins (cant buy sowwi)
Dress : Meadham Kirchhoff Topshop
Pink pvc : Topshop
Shoes : Topshop
Feather cape : Topshop  



No comments:

Post a Comment