Monday 13 January 2014

SKINTED HIPPIES :( JANUARY WE HATE YOU!

"Someone lend us a fiver?" Month .... Make that 500 with our addictions phahaha SOZ .... So me an Becca are poor bastards.... Standard ✌️ Oh how we have died over not being able to buy beautiful things (altho i have been very naughty !) wooooops! 


So we decided to crack out a few oldies ! I mean why not aye! Crack in a few xmas bargains an away we went !! .......



If you havent heard of Tinned bananas YOU NEED TO!! I remember last year before summer, my friend Justine at work was like "oh my god liz, my mates starting her own clothing label called Tinned bananas, rite up your street!" 
I went to that streeet and i fell in love !! This dress is a one off, off the shoulder beautie which i blasted out in Ibiza with my neon green hair loving life!! (They also do this print in many a garm!! I also own the shorter version tee hee!) please check them out! (Www.tinnedbananas.com) also follow them on Insta gram "Tinnedbananas" Pure amaze ✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️
As its frezzin, i teamed my Neon pink bird over the top, LUSH! Winter bananas !! ✌️✌️ Which i got for £30 in the sales SOZZZZ SKINTED BUT NEEEDED HIM!! 


Now this dress is an oldie, ita gone to like a fiver in the sales now pahaha .... Tis cute ... Needed a revamp! Love this pastel pink crop tinsel top! Also added my River island spesh mo hair fur, bloody love this fur, i very very nearly bought one full price ... Infact if momma b wasnt with me that day i more than likely was gunna haha, but she talked me out of it haha "LIZZZZZZUUUUYY DONT YAW BE SPENDING £65 ON THAT THING" in her brummie accent haha <3 so glad she didnt tbf cuz now im £35 better off ❤️❤️❤️



Now these babies.... These are my xmas  pressie of my boy, it took me a while to decide what i wanted.... So last week i decided hahaha.... I really really wanted the Jeffrey O-Quins but bish got odd feet an i aint payin £30 international fees to get em over here and then them not fit :( need to try some on 1st! Then they shall be mine ! Muahahahaha! .... So these amazing babes were just as beautiful to my eye ... And at £65 i thought a wee treat! PLUS THERE FRIKKIN PINK AN WHITE MAN!! Even better! .... Im like 8ft tall but ya know hahaha .... PINK GIANT ✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️



Hope you love , love lizzy hippie ❤️❤️❤️Xxxxx

Banana dress : Tinned Bananas (www.tinnedbananas.com)
Pink Jumper : Topshop
Shoes : River Island

Outfit 2:
Dress: Topshop
Pink Top : Topshop
Blue fur : River Island
Shoes : River island ✌️✌️✌️✌️


Okay so as Lizzy said January is all about being skint, wishing the month away and waiting for the next payday to buy treats! Where are u man paydaaaay?!!!! so close but so far. We need treats and new uniform to start!!! 

So because its so shit January is all about being creative!!! I've found myself digging out old garms that haven't been seen since summer? Or longer maybe? Who knows! I forget I've got stuff sometimes but then you crack it out and it's like a new outfit all over again!!!


So I teamed my tye dye Zara (found him on eBay after many months of searching!!!) with my ahhhhhmaaaaazing Louise Gray for Topshop jacket. This was a wee pressie off my Topshop babes when I was very poorly and is something I will never ever get rid of. Absolutely brightens up any outfit! January needs some colour smudged all over it's miserable little face!!!!! Teamed with my beautiful sale feathers and an orange lippy!!!!! Orange????? What the fuck? Who do I think I am? A tanned kardashian??? I mean I'm paler than Casper I shouldn't be going near no orange!!!! But it's January so whatevs. Sozzzzzzz. 



I also got a new fringe!!!! Been stalking a few people as you do and realised this was my new hairstyle I wanted!!!! I do look a bit like 17year old me but I'm feeling it for now!!!! Although I do look a bit like an old lady and Tom ses I've got a  mullet????!!!! Shan!

Ps soz about my shan hand in every pic holding that jacket. What am I doing?????!!!!!


Outfit number 2 is my sale treat from work! I paid £6 for this little beauty when it should have been £75 ( staff discounts and gift cards for Xmas helped!) but still!!!! I was gonna buy this for full price man!!! Love it with the Meadham! Perfect January layering for the cold outside, although is it just me but it doesn't even feel that cold yet? To be fair though I work in a shopping centre what the fuck do I know I don't go outside!!!!!


Ps defo had to stick some heels on for these 2nd lot of pics soz tall and petite!!!!!


Oh yeah this last pic is me and Lizzy holding our new mannequin! We're currently drawing up some designs and working with our talented designer friend Beckie to make some Stinkin Hippie outfits!!!!! 2014 - planning to take over the wooooorrrrrrrld ✌✌✌✌

Lots of love and January hating, Becca Hippie

Outfit 1:

Jacket - Louise Gray for Topshop
Dress - Zara (old)
Wellies - Hunter
Feathers - Topshop

Outfit 2:

Dress - Topshop
Shirt - Meadham Kirchhoff for Topshop
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita'









2 comments: