Friday 31 January 2014

SHE GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HER HANDS ✌️

Haha Yesssssss i find my self singing along to this song everytime i look at this top ahhaha! SHE GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN HIS HAAANDS.... 


Hellooooo my lovelys, its been a while! Both me and becca have been extreme cray busy and redic POOR!! I mean we only got payed on friday and we is poor again! Phahahaha.... So i thought id crack out some treats i got last month, i scrapped together some pennies phahaha (ebay soz) EBAY SAVES MY LIFE ! And it was all white ;) (terrible joke..... Im wearing all white? Ok .... Il stop) 



This top is AMAZE! I saw him on syd and mallorys instagram page, and was like BECCA lets go! Saw him and had to buy! If you dont know about syd and mallory get to know! One of sheffields independant fashion brands ✌️✌️ LOVE ! Follow them on instagram at SYDANDMALLORY and SYD_MALLORY, check out there website, www.sydandmallory.com .... And hit them up on Asos Marketplace! There new season garms are AMAZE!!!!! Me and becca got a wee sneak peek and a feel of all there amazing furrey pastel-ness!! GET TO KNOW ✌️✌️


I teamed this lacey treat with this beautiful skirt i got from work!! Totally love him too much, the pleates at the top make it such a lush shape! I never really thought these shaped skirts suited me cuz i got them hips an thighs but ya know what i bloody loved it when it was on! An now i live in it ahhahaha. Soz. Love white at the mo, shame im a messy pup, swear i got dinner down me today ahhahaha!  thought id add my Meadham tights for a wee bit of pastel OBVS ! 



GINGERBREAD ON MY SHOES!!! Saaaaayy whaaaaat.... Yes this is correct.... I totally forgot all about these shoes... Infact im selling them too fund my life hahahah, never really worn them! I got em off Asos like 2 years ago... How frikkin cute!!? Deffo needed a wee blog before i sold them haha! 



Just a ickle one from me :) me and becca will be together oh so very soon with some lush treats!!



PS WE HIT OVER 25.000 VIEWS!!! Thanks so much you beauties! We aint been at it long, an i know we havent got an amazing camera, pro photos or youtubeness .... SOZ IPHONE! SOZ LIFT! SOZ BEDROOM hahaha... But we are real, were here to inspire and hopefully one day we will rule deeee worllddd muahahhahaha ! And hopefully get a mint camera like hahaha! 


LOVE YOU 

Lizzy Hippie ✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️



White Lace top : Syd and Mallory 
Skirt : Topshop
Tights : Meadham Kirchhoff
Shoes : Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment