Monday 3 February 2014

Claps for the basic bitches 👏👏👏

THIS BLOG IS FOR EVERYONE AT TOPSHOP MEADOWHALL AND ANYONE WHO HAS EVER BEEN LAUGHED AT FOR BEING DIFFERENT!!!! SOZ!!! Quoted by our beauty queen Anilah, we bloody love you!!!!



SAY NO TO JERSEY AND BLACK LEGGINGS!!!!!!! Hahahaha soz............ And frikkin tartan leggings .... Leave em now yeah... Theyve been done too much, worn with a crop top too much, an bish we dont wanna see yaw fanny cracks! Ahhahahahaha SOZ! 

Anyway!! 

IYYUUURRR! So today me an Becca met up with our brummie babe Ravinda before she jets off to a better place!! Ate some naughtyness... And chatted so much we ran out of change for the carpark meter :( "QUICK MAN LETS GET SOME PICS IN" hahahaha it was bloody freeezing toooo. We look like were stood next to an egg ! SOZ EGG HAHAHAHA. 



Love how neon Becca's jacket looks! We get some funny looks walking round sheffield but tha knows what them people can DO ONE !! :) Momma b always tells me to stick my tongue out at people phahahah, or smile an wave boyysss smillllleeee an waaavvvvee ! ✌️✌️ The thing that disheartens me the most in todays society is that people cant accept people who "look different" i just dont get it?!!! If people wanna be a jersey basic kinda gal then fair enuff... But dont laugh an snigger and make nasty remarks about us people who love fashion and UNDERSTAND what style is! I aint laffin at yaw crack on show in your SEE THROUGH BLACK LEGGINGS! Hahahaha ... Or maybe i am! Hahaha case closed ✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️


Haha why is my jacket orange man?? Pretty sure it's pink in real life. Soz. Ps what is this egg thing??

So a few good things have been happening - me and Lizzy have had some days off together to actually see each other in a non work situation and uniform has started again at work SOZ FOAMY FELT SKIRT. We're also in the middle of creating a vlog AND some Stinkin Hippie tees. IT'S SO EXCITING!!



So at the minute I seem to be into pink skirts, I've literally bought maybe 4/5 different pink skirts recently. Ob-sess-ed. dunno why. Just am. So my new foamy spongey thing from work is just amazing! Got him yesterday on uniform and he is just the perfect partner to my nelly the elephant patchwork shirt. It's all about looking like a clown. And standing next to an egg. Obvvvvvs.



I've also put a purple rinse on my hair. No joke I copied this old lady that comes in Topshop, she laughed her head off when I ran up to her and we were matching hahahaha soz twins!!!

Becca:

Jacket - old Topshop
Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop (Jolene)
Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs

Lizzy :

Feather cardie : Topshop
Under dress : Topshop
Pink skirt : Topshop
Shoes : Topshop ✌️✌️✌️


3 comments:

  1. I love this! I got some grief on Saturday night for my outfit so this made me smile :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooooo!!!! Just stick the nut on them man! You're Glaswegian!!!! Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. They were 3 BIG geordie lassies - they would have killed me haha! Plus their cheap see through leggings and fake uggs might have damaged my clothes ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete