Monday 10 February 2014

STRESSED....... BUT WELL DRESSED ✌️✌️✌️


What is this minimum wage life man!? I mean who the hell deserves to work there ass of for £6.31 an hour!? No one haaa! Another bloody 5 week month :/ bish be livin on that rice an pea !! (Love me some rice an pea!) 



BUT ..... My wardrobe makes me happy ahhahhahaa..... I actually have serious issues.... I mean who do i think i am buying such an amazzzing co ord?! Multi millionairess on the weekend phahahaha!


Now usually if i tried on a horizontal stripe skirt id be like MAAAN DAT ASS AN THIGH LOOK BIGGG! .... Which tbf they did hahaha but i just loved it so much, and you know what, hail to the curves yo!  Shame i aint no Beyonce tho, that woman is insaine!!! 



Check out the sleeves man! I feel like Laurence llewelyn bowen hahahahaha sozzzzz ! SIMPLY DIVINEEEE DARLING! totally in love with the two peice! 


Luckily for me i was shopping with my beautie daisy. And not only did she calm me the fuck down in Zara she saved me another load of cash i just aint got waahahahaaa :( SO to finish this outfit i was gunna buy thee most amazing YELLOW coat ever... It was £80 tho ;( zara has physically an mentally killed me off ahhaha! Its so beautiful at the mo!  Totally needs that splash off YELLOW! Amaze! 

(Its alot brighter in real life!) 



THE BAG !!!!!! Gaaaaaaahhhh..... Oh sweeet jeebus! This is my life hahahaha STRESSED BUT WELL DRESSED! Stressed with lack of money to live but you know what my wardrobe is siick! Ha. 

(I look like a rite convict hahaa feel like i shud be skanking to some AKON CONVICCCT MUSIICCC)

Il probs regret this cheeky splurge when i realise i need petrol :/ hahahahha run on that red light a few days ;) SOZ!



Lots of love lizzy hippie 

✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️✌️❤️

Hat: primark
Top: Zara
Skirt : Zara
Bag : Zara
Shoes : H&M
Yellow Coat : Zara



 

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this suit! Wish I had the figure for it! Can't believe the bag is Zara! Looking lush as always lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you so much sweet pea, it deffo needed the yellow coat !!! PAY DAY!! u deffo can rock this uve got a lush figure silly. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit :) and the bag!!! I can't believe it's Zara either.

    www.stylepostcode.blogspot.co.uk :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely lady! I know how amaze only £20 too! Xxx

      Delete
  4. I have exactly the same attitude, gotta to have beans for tea every night but had enough to buy a coat off eBay! You girls make me laugh! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yess soz beans! Gettin thin and dressin well is what its all about ! Haha ✌️✌️💕💕

      Delete
  5. Love, love love that outfit and you need that coat it's amazing!!!! X

    ReplyDelete